The Online Photographer

Check out our new site at!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tomorrow a.m.

Tomorrow's print offer will be posted at 6:30 a.m. U.S. Central Time (Chicago time zone).



Blogger Jose Guilis said...

Just wanted to let you know I am linking you from my new blog. Not sure about how the etiquette on this goes.
I have been reading your blog for quite some time now, I wanted to leave a comment on the dream camera post, and was forced to register. I saw that "three step" thing and one thing leads to the next and...
It's in Spanish and all I say it's you are one of my favourites and that I am going to borrow your ¿Who the hell is...? idea.
Next I'm planning a web page with my pictures (some here
You're to be blamed for this!
Thanks for your blog, I enjoy it a lot.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Mike Johnston said...

Thanks Javier! Good luck with your blog.


9:34 AM  
Blogger Richard Sintchak said...

Javier's full blog address is not showing up for me and I'd like to visit....

11:17 AM  
Blogger Mike Johnston said...

Yes, Blogger's comment feature doesn't wrap URLs...(picture me imitating the cavemen in the Geico ad....)


You may have to put it back together again in your address bar.


11:21 AM  
Blogger dasmb said...

Come now, Javier, just give us a link.

Good luck with your new web venture!

1:26 PM  
Blogger akikana said...

This is the link

9:30 PM  
Blogger Jose Guilis said...

Those are some of my pictures, theblog is , but it is a rather primitive verbose rant in Spanish. You can get there from the jcfoto blue letters...
Thanks anyway for your interest.
Really I feel quite close to Mike, almost like a good friend, even closer that some of my friends, wich I find rather funny since he lives 3.000 miles away, has been educated in a different culture,country, religion etc. So much for nationalism.

In fact the content of my blog (they undeline my interests) are very similar. I may soon add a comment on one of my heroes, Colin Chapman, and some political rants that will be quite close to his' also!

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home