The Online Photographer

Check out our new site at!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Random Excellence

Jill Freedman



Blogger Bill said...

Very nice.
Jill Freedman has long been one of my favorites.

2:46 PM  
Blogger MJFerron said...

Love the kid on the left.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Nick Meertens said...

Thank for that Mike. I googled to and had a great time there. Inspirational!

12:01 AM  
Blogger dingbat said...

Truly Random Excellence: Saw this while perusing Flickr today: a group photograph in Wisconsin mimicking a Seurat painting.

8:33 AM  
Blogger James Gill said...

What an interesting list, the inclusion of Nick Nixon and Sally Mann especially. I come back to their work often and alway get something more out of it. I will have to search out the individuals I am not familiar with to see the "why". Jill Freedman was just here in Madison and I did not go to her lecture, now I'm sorry I didn't.

8:48 AM  
Blogger John said...

Reply to dingbat.
I certainly didn't expect to see that here. At Mark's insistence,I was the backup for the Seurat shoot.;-)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home