The Online Photographer

Check out our new site at!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Fun with Online Merchandising

Happiness is: a mug of coffee, a free half-hour before work on a Monday morning, and 'The Online Photographer.'

Okay, yeah, one of these is a beer stein. Sorry. They don't allow you to upload more than one product in any given category unless you sign up for a paid account. I'm cheap, so I'm not going to do that (at least until we sell a few mugs), but no, I'm not recommending that you kick off your week with a nice hearty pint of lager at 8:30 in the morning. (Of course, it might help you get through the election season.)

And check out my "I Love Leica" shirt (recommendable only to those whose wives have a sense of humor). Check in later, too—I'll have a few more fun items posted by the end of the day.



Blogger William said...

No Lecia shirt for single or divorced men? How about woman? I know three woman that use Leicas. How about something along the lines of, "I love my significant other...too." That would cover most of the Leica users in San Francisco!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Mike Johnston said...

I actually came up with about five variants on the Leica shirt, but like I say they only allow me to upload one version of any item. The T.O.P. Merchandising juggernaut has sold a grand total of three items so far, so I don't think this warrants getting serious about. But if we ever do, there will be variations for everyone.


10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home