The Online Photographer

Check out our new site at www.theonlinephotographer.com!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Maps (final version)

Okay, I think I've had enough of this now, and I imagine most of you have as well, although I very much appreciate people taking the time to tell us where they are. (And I especially thank people for their compliments. Much appreciated!) Here are the final versions of the Extemporaneous Unscientific T.O.P. World Reader Distribution Maps. Areas colored baby blue are officially claimed as part of T.O.P. World Dominion. Areas not colored blue have low population density and/or low computer density and bad internet connectivity, too much else going on, or perhaps just poorish taste. Or else I just missed 'em.




Posted by: MIKE JOHNSTON

8 Comments:

Blogger scotth said...

Hey, Saskatchawan has phones now. :P

5:58 AM  
Blogger jim witkowski said...

I'm going on a shoot in Wyoming late September if that counts towards complete domination of the US. South Dakota is out of the question though!

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike - I'm posting from the Northwest Territories in Canada now....

tim a

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is an app out there that will track the location of the IP addresses of the people visitng your site. You could track this in real-time. It is called clustrmaps and allows you to have a small map on your site highlighting where your visits are from.

www.clustrmaps.com

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Tyler said...

I'm from Wyoming...but now live in Texas. Sorry... :-( I'll send a link to a friend back home so that you can color another state!

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike

Let me fill in Laramie, Wyoming for you.

Least I can do for the enjoyment I get from this site.

Nick

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Joe Decker said...

Hey Mike--posting this from Longyearbyen, Svalbard. Svalbard is a territory of Norway. It's the grey lump pretty much directly North of the Scandanavian peninsula. (Don't live here, just arrived last night at the start of an arctic photographic jaunt.)

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn, had I noticed this earlier I could have put Zambia on the map! Just imagine that lone blue island in the middle of Africa!

Ivo

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home