The Online Photographer

Check out our new site at www.theonlinephotographer.com!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Last Chance Half Price!

If anyone else wants a sample "big print" please don't forget to order it today! The 15x22-inch version is half the normal $500 price until midnight tonight and the extra-large 22x33-inch print is the same price, again just through today. This is an excellent opportunity to get an outstanding example of a state-of-the-art extra-large digital print for a less than photo-student price.

P.S. I hate having to point this stuff out explicitly, but at least one person actually didn't get it: the whole $20,000 price schtick was and is a joke. First, last, now: a joke, I say, son, a joke. Please: I am not in need of bitter, dead-serious lectures to the effect that my pictures are not really worth $20,000 each!

Posted by: MIKE JOHNSTON

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, I'm sure the apple picture is very nice but I'd like to buy another of your pictures. How do I go about for that?

3:11 PM  
Blogger Mike Johnston said...

Please contact me at mcjohnston [at] mac [dot] com

--Mike

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Josiah Davidson said...

Mike,

Just put a link to your post that explains how that $20,000 print price came about. It remains relevant.

4:57 PM  
Anonymous kelly said...

Your post is good and informing but please links are required

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home