The Online Photographer

Check out our new site at!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Last Chance Half Price II

There's evidently a bit of confusion about this.

The print on sale is "Surface Tension," which you can see here. It's a gorgeous print. If you don't agree, send it back and I'll give you all your money back, shipping included.

The small size is approx. 15 x 22 inches (image area), which you can see me holding here.

The large size is approx. 22 x 33 inches (image area), which you can see me holding here.

The price for either one is $250 until midnight (CST) tonight. Includes shipping.

Thereafter the larger one is $750 and the smaller one is $500. Includes shipping.

To order, email me at mcjohnston [at] mac [dot] com. To make that into a workable email address, you have to replace [at] with @ and [dot] with .

You don't have to pay for it to order it. Just let me know you want one and we'll work out the payment details.

Specs: The prints are made by Paul Butzi with an Epson 9600, Ultrachrome inks, and Epson Enhanced Matte paper. They're unframed and unsigned. They're shipped to you in a tube. Paul is very good about filling orders if he's in town. The first orders, from Friday, have already been shipped.



Blogger Jason said...

I don't get it with that picture. To me it's just a snapshot. My wife thought I was testing out my camera by taking a picture of an apple in my coat and wondering what that stain was at the lower right. Sorry...if you can find people to pay that for it, more power to you.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Mike Johnston said...

You're not required to like anything you see here. (Neither am I required to please your wife....)


9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you using an acidic, non-archival paper like EEM for something you are selling as artwork?

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Hans Carlén said...

No thanks!
The apple is nice but I would rather own a copy of the photograph that´s on the cover of " the empirical photographer"! But I can´t afford 20 big ones...

1:22 AM  
Blogger Mike Johnston said...

I think I actually came across a few extra copies of that print the other day (I've been cleaning out my closets)--are you really interested? I normally (actually) charge $500 for a print (as opposed to $20,000...nice work if you can get it). My problem with this one is that there aren't going to be any more, now that I no longer run a "wet" darkroom....


4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home