The Delights of ULF
Consider, if you will, the manifold delights of using an ULF camera.
- It's endless fun;
- It's naturally, natively exclusive;
- You'll have no extra money to dissipate on wine, women, and song or other sundry vices;
- No need for a hair shirt—you've already got one!
- Your equipment absolutely cannot become obsolete
- Based on the format you choose, you're in a niche within a niche withing a niche within a niche*
- Surefire conversation starter!
- Instant membership in the grandest of photographic traditions.
As far as I can see, the only downside is that the word "coverage" becomes part of your worries forever.
Posted by: MIKE JOHNSTON
*Your format, within ULF, within LF, within film photography.
Illustration: George Lawrence's Mammoth Camera