The Online Photographer

Check out our new site at!

Monday, December 05, 2005

Guess It's a Go, Then

I'm pleased to report that this blog is exactly one week old, and has received 8,471 hits, only about half of which were me. Ba-dum.

If you've been here more than three times, you are officially a hopeless photography enthusiast. In other words, just our kinda person. Thanks!

Several people, most notably Mike Sisk, suggested this blog. Thanks to them too.



Blogger JeffH said...


Guilty as charged... I've been visiting your site each day since you launched. I'm beginning to appreciate your sense of humor, (the Marilyn Manson story sealed the deal). In particular, I enjoy your comments comparing digital to roll film, which I used to shoot a lot of, and the comparisons of roll film to large format, which I have never shot, but am fascinated with.

Jeff H.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home